Fee Schedule 2023
|Tuition Fees||Annual Fixed Charges*||Total Annual Commitment|
|CAPITAL LEVY per family|
|ANNUAL LEVIES per family|
|Steiner Education Australia levy||$60.00|
Term Instalments are ¼ of annual fees and are due in the first week of each term
Annual Fixed Charges
These cover all classroom materials, activities, camps and excursions.
In High School this contributes to the cost of additional resources for drama, music, electives and IT.
In Primary School this includes musical instrument charges for Class 1 and Class 3 and the strings program for Class 2-6.
Annual Family Levies
- The Capital Levy is a contribution toward the replacement cost for school infrastructure and development.
- The Steiner Education Australia levy supports the work of the national association for Steiner schools, in particular the development and implementation of a national Steiner Curriculum to meet Commonwealth Government requirements.
Early Payment Due Dates
- 5% discount on Tuition Fees applies if the annual account is paid in full by Friday 10 February.
- 3% discount on Tuition Fees applies if:-
- Term 1 & 2 fees are paid by the Friday 10 Februrary
- Term 3 & 4 fees are paid by the Friday 28 July
Families that are not paying fees upfront or by term are required to complete a scheduled direct debit request form and return to the school by Friday 28th January 2022. Installments are worked out over a 40 week/20 fortnight cycle and are expected to clear your account by the end of November each year. If you are unable to meet this commitment you will need to organise an appointment for an alternate payment plan before Friday 10th February 2023.
Sibling discounts are applicable to multiple enrolments within the family
Second Child 20% off Tuition Fees
Third Child 40% off Tuition Fees
Fourth and subsequent child 60% off Tuition Fees
Families eligible for financial support through a DECS School Card application can receive an allowance of 30% off the Tuition Fee for each child. Discount will only be applied against your account once we have received notice of your eligibility. Kindergarten students are not eligible for the School Card allowance. More information is available at https://www.sa.gov.au/topics/education-and-learning/financial-help-scholarships-and-grants/school-card-scheme.
Volunteering & Scholarships
To off-set the Capital Levy, families can elect to volunteer their time to work in our garden. 16 hours per year will cover the full levy. This needs to be completed prior to the end of Term 3 to be applied to this years fees. For further details please contact the office.
Late enrolments are invoiced on a pro rata basis.
Parents/Caregivers wishing to withdraw a child from the school must give a minimum of one full term’s notice in writing. Notice given during a term will incur payment in full for the following Term.