Fee Schedule 2021
|Tuition Fees||Annual Fixed Charges*||Total Annual Commitment|
|CAPITAL LEVY per family|
|ANNUAL LEVIES per family|
|Steiner Education Australia levy||$59.00|
Term Instalments are ¼ of annual fees and are due in the first week of each term
Annual Fixed Charges
These cover all classroom materials, activities, camps and excursions.
In High School this contributes to the cost of additional resources for drama, music, electives and IT.
A standard stationery pack is required to be purchased for each High School student with details provided at the beginning of each year.
Annual Family Levies
- The Capital Levy is a contribution toward the replacement cost for school infrastructure and development.
- The Steiner Education Australia levy supports the work of the national association for Steiner schools, in particular the development and implementation of a national Steiner Curriculum to meet Commonwealth Government requirements.
Early Payment Due Dates
- 5% discount on Tuition Fees applies if the annual account is paid in full by the first week of Term 1.
- 3% discount on Tuition Fees applies if:-
- Term 1 & 2 fees are paid by the first week of Term 1
- Term 3 & 4 fees are paid by the first week of Term 3
Sibling discounts are applicable to multiple enrolments within the family
Second Child 20% off Tuition Fees
Third Child 40% off Tuition Fees
Fourth and subsequent child 60% off Tuition Fees
School Card applications should be lodged with the school on the appropriate government form, copies of which are available on the SA Government website at https://www.sa.gov.au/topics/education-and-learning/financial-help-scholarships-and-grants/school-card-scheme.
Subject to meeting the government’s eligibility criteria a discount of 30% is applied against the base tuition fee for successful applicants
A $50 (incl. GST) Application Fee is payable for each child.
An initial once only non-refundable enrolment fee of $300 is applicable for the first student and $150 for subsequent children.
Late enrolments are invoiced on a pro rata basis.
Parents/Caregivers wishing to withdraw a child from the school must give a minimum of one full term’s notice in writing. Notice given during a term will incur a withdrawal fee.