STRONG – BALANCED – DYNAMIC
Willunga Waldorf is a thriving K to 12 school of 370 students. It is an exciting, supportive and rewarding place to work. Creativity, innovation and contemporary expressions of Steiner principles are encouraged. Our curriculum remains broad-based and comprehensive across academic, artistic and practical domains right up to Year 12. The school provides a recognised pathway to tertiary study and is set in a beautiful, rural environment, close to the coast and 40-50 minutes from the city of Adelaide. The Southern Vales is a great place to live, raise children and work.
12.5 hours per week
Fixed Term – Term 4, 2020
Willunga Waldorf School is inviting applications for the part time position of Craft Assistant beginning in Term 4, 2020
The successful applicant will be a committed and imaginative co-educator with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in close collaboration with classroom teachers.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Initiative, creativity and enthusiasm
- Demonstrated ability as an accomplished craftsperson
- Understanding of the Steiner Craft curriculum
- Commitment to self-development and professional development in Steiner Education
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well with students, colleagues and parents
- Capacity to lead groups of students in learning activities
- Collegiality and ability to work flexibly in a team
Applicants must address the Key Selection Criteria, provide a professional resume and contact details of three referees who have worked in a supervisory capacity.
A position description is available to download on this website
Forward to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 5pm on the 23rd September 2020
This position has been withdrawn