STRONG – BALANCED – DYNAMIC
Willunga Waldorf is a thriving K to 12 school of 370 students. It is an exciting, supportive and rewarding place to work. Creativity, innovation and contemporary expressions of Steiner principles are encouraged. Our curriculum remains broad-based and comprehensive across academic, artistic and practical domains right up to Year 12. The school provides a recognised pathway to tertiary study and is set in a beautiful, rural environment, close to the coast and 40-50 minutes from the city of Adelaide. The Southern Vales is a great place to live, raise children and work.
Kindergarten Teacher for 2022
The successful applicant will have:
- Waldorf teacher training and/ or substantial experience
- Early childhood teaching qualifications and/or primary school teaching qualification
- Eligibility for teacher registration in South Australia
- A passion for early childhood Steiner Pedagogy in an established K-12 Waldorf school
- Excellent communication skills with children, parents and colleagues
Willunga Waldorf School is an exciting and rewarding place to work. We are engaged in a dynamic path of educational research and practice, which remains responsive to both the inner nature of each student and to the changing conditions of the society we live in. Our curriculum remains comprehensive across academic, artistic and practical domains right up to year 12, and our year 12 program provides a recognized pathway to tertiary study.
The school is set in a beautiful environment, close to the vines and coast, 40-50 minutes to the city of Adelaide. This is a great place to live, raise children and work.
A position description is available here
Applications must include a letter of application, curriculum vitae and the names of three referees to be forwarded to email@example.com
Closing date: Friday 3rd September 2021 at 5.00pm
For School information: www.willungawaldorfschool.sa.edu.au
HUMAN RESOURCES ADMINISTRATOR
3-5 days per week
1 Year fixed term
An exciting opportunity exists for a suitably experienced Human Resources Administrator to join the Willunga Waldorf School staff. This position plays a key role in supporting the school’s leadership team, and providing sound and relevant HR services to employees in relation to policies, legislation, strategy and initiatives to meet the school needs.
Purpose of the Role
The role requires exceptional interpersonal skills and a thorough knowledge in Human Resource management in schools. Through strong, collaborative and supportive processes, they will provide a high level of support to the Head of School and leadership team to assist in the strategic planning and support processes for human resources.
Although this role focusses primarily on HR functions, you will bring a hands on professional and supportive approach to the school’s administration team and be keen to work at all levels, from undertaking general administration duties to contributing to the development and implementation of strategic initiatives regarding policies and procedures.
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to understand and build positive relationships with staff and school community
- Ability to read, understand and interpret employment agreements, awards and other legislative requirements relevant to HR and related functions
- Ability to prioritise workload and manage multiple tasks with competing timelines
- High level computing skills in word processing, spreadsheet and database applications
- Excellent attention to detail and commitment to accuracy
- Ability to work with discretion and confidentiality
- An appreciation of the Steiner philosophy.
How to apply
Applications must include
- covering letter and a professional resume including two references who have acted in a supervisory capacity
- separate document addressing the key selection criteria
Applications are to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
A copy of the position description is available on this site to download.
Application Closing date: 6th August 2021 at 5.00pm
Expressions of Interest for Temporary Relief Work
We are currently accepting expressions of interest for Temporary Relief Teachers – Primary Years.
To be considered for relief work please forward your application to email@example.com
Your application must include
- CV and cover letter detailing availability dates
- Teachers Registration Certificate
- Working With Children’s Check (where required by the TRB to have obtained one)
All applicants will be requested to attend one of our school tours and will be required to meet with our TRT Coordinator.
Once accepted you will be placed on our TRT Register of preferred teachers and an induction session will be provided prior to the commencement of any relief work.
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Sophie Binder on 08 8556 2655.