Part Time – approx 0.7 FTE
The Administration Assistant is a part time school hour’s role where you will be supporting reception, maintaining student records and providing support to the Head of School and teaching staff.
You will be systematic in your approach but flexible with the ability to work comfortably in a small team environment. You will have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, advanced computer skills with Microsoft Office in particular and the ability to work with specialised industry specific software packages.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Shows a strong commitment to delivering exceptional, professional customer service.
- Presents a professional, personable and knowledgeable image to prospective and existing parents, students and the wider School community
- High level of written and spoken communication and outstanding interpersonal skills
- Advanced competence level in MS Office programs including exceptional level word processing and formatting
- Ability to adapt to specialised school software programs
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritise and conduct a systematic approach to work
- Ability to work positively and effectively within established guidelines and in a team environment
- Demonstrates initiative and flexibility during periods requiring multiple-tasking
- Demonstrates an ability to work to deadlines and to adapt effectively in a dynamic environment
- Recognise when there is a need to call for assistance in difficult situations
- Displays enthusiasm, diplomacy and tact in delivering professional customer service
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive material.
STRONG – BALANCED – DYNAMIC
We are a thriving and vital school in the beautiful Southern Vales of South Australia with over 360 students from Kindergarten to Year 12, close to the coast and only 40 minutes from the city of Adelaide.
A full position description is available on request or Click here to download
Applicants must address the Key Selection Criteria, provide a professional resume and the contact details of three referees who have worked in a supervisory capacity.
Applications close 20th July 2018 and are to be sent to: email@example.com