Saturday 9th April 2022, 10am-3pm
We would like to invite everyone to come and join us for a fun-filled day at our Easter Market. COVID safe measures, including QR code entry will be in place. We respectfully request that anyone feeling unwell remain at home and join us for our Christmas Market later in the year instead.
- The Easter Market has the charm of a village fair with live music and entertainment while you relax with a scrumptious coffee and cake, icecream along with a variety of food stalls.
- Enjoy delicious local produce and preserves from our plants and produce stall, or make your own apple juice in the early childhood space.
- Browse the beautiful local handmade products and meet the friendly locals behind our market stalls.
- Children can explore the petting zoo, fishing dip and a variety of activities.
- Find out about the curriculum and have a browse of student work at the educational display, while also having the opportunity to explore the classrooms and grounds.
- Parking is available for a gold coin in the reserve opposite the school on Jay Drive.
The Parents and Friends oversee the Easter Market organisation, and each class group of parents contribute in some way to the running of the Market. While it is a fundraiser, we mostly look forward to building, connecting and nurturing the community that surrounds our children.
Proceeds contribute to selected wish list features for the school and we are grateful for all the commitment and efforts of the parents.
If you wish to be a part of our Easter Market and have produce/items to sell you can apply for a stall by submitting a Stall Holder Application form. We will contact you once we have received your application.